X ESS OIL DISCOVERY KIT 0.25 OZ
|Availability:||Out of stock|
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia) is the most popular essential oil and has many uses. It is generally considered one of the safest oils to use for adults and children.
- Peppermint (Mentha piperita) essential oil is well known for its cooling, refreshing, and energizing properties and is used in massage oils and air fresheners.
- Eucalyptus (Eucalyptus globulus) essential oil has a fresh, herbaceous aroma and is known for its cleansing, exhilarating effects and is a common ingredient in home care products.
- Tea tree (Melaleuca alternifolia) essential oil is popular for its cleansing and purification power, and is used in many home care products as well as body, facial and hair care products.
- Lavender has a perfectly balanced floral-herbaceous aroma and provides an unmatched array of attributes: relaxing, refreshing and cleansing.
- Peppermint has a very potent, fresh, minty-menthol aroma that produces a cooling sensation and refreshing atmosphere.
- Eucalyptus has a fresh, penetrating aroma and is a common ingredient in salves.
- Tea tree has an intense, spicy-medicinal aroma with cleansing and protecting benefits.
Quick Tip for lavender: Mix 3 drops lavender with 1 tsp skin care oil for a calming scalp massage and hair serum.
Quick Tip for peppermint: Inhale before a workout to promote an energizing mood.
Quick Tip for eucalyptus: Mix 6 drops eucalyptus with 1 tbsp coconut oil for a chest salve.
Quick Tip for tea tree: Dispense a few drops of tea tree into garbage disposal between uses.
Because essential oils are highly concentrated, we recommend diluting them in a carrier product like skin care oil, unscented lotion or liquid soap. Follow this guide for safe, effective use.
Drops per 1 oz (2 Tbsp) carrier
Face - 6
Body - 12
Home Care - 18
Diffusion - Follow device instructions